Keep reading for your FREE PRINTABLE
There is nothing worse than having bored children at home "Mum, Mum? Muuuuuum". Yep! You know that's what you get lol. I have found having a plan put in place makes it not only more simple for me to plan the everyday things I need to do, but also makes a happier child if they have things to look forward to.
So how do you do this?
1. Have A Family Meeting - Sit down at the start of the holidays with your children and talk through what you can do over the school holidays that everyone will enjoy as a family.
2. Things To Keep In Mind
- Will everyone enjoy the activity?
- Is it age appropriate?
- What is the one thing each person would like to do during their holidays?
- What is the cost?
3. Make A School Holiday Calendar - Once you have decided on the activities you will do in teh holidays, fill them into a calendar so you can clearly see what is planned on what day and at what time. Try this Holiday Planning Calendar Printable to get you started > FREE use code WINTER2017 on checkout.
4. Display The Plan - A good idea is to have a calendar on display where your children can see. They then know what they have to look forward to each day and will feel less bored and happier.